Friday, March 23, 2007

Ministry of Sound

First of all, I know this is playing cheat, but i prefer my entries to be dated correctly. Anyway, here thanks to Zj, I got to go Ministry of Sound with 2nd sis. We had a hard time finding the place because of 2 non street-wise pple. After turning rounds and rounds around River Valley Road and Bkt Panjang, we finally reached MOS at 9.30pm-the proposed time to leave the place. We each drank 1 glass of Bourbon Coke ($10.50 each) and stayed for a while. A caucasian came to ask if we wanted to join him, but cos I had to wake up early next day, we declined his offer. The place reallyreminded me of NMS Countdown. Loud, misty and dark.

After chilling out at MOS, we went McCafe for fires and nuggets. Reached home at 12am, onlyto see pple quarelling over 1 parking spot. A fight almost broke out. Police cars and ambulance came, but nth big happened.